If you tried curling once or twice in High School gym class, or have been watching it on TV and now want to join a club, the Learn To Curl program is right for you.
The RCC offers a Learn To Curl program exclusively to new RCC members at a discounted price of $199.
The program includes:
- 10 weeks of off-ice instruction and on-ice training (from October to December)
- Membership to one regular league
- Space is limited to emphasize instruction
- Each week we work on one skill, starting with the slide delivery, and we build until all skills are covered.
- At the end of the program, each participant will know how to deliver a rock, understand what curling rotations are and understand how and the importance of sweeping.
- Week 1: Club orientation and equipment selection
New members wanting to join the Learn to Curl Program should select "Yes" they are interested to join on the Club Member registration form.
Club registration is open usually from spring to fall using the "Sign-up" link on the home page (link is not available outside registration period).