Adult / Senior Membership +
- The Adult / Senior membership is for current and returning members and includes access to practice ice as well as bonspiels and other club events.
New Member Membership +
- We offer a reduced fee for the first year for new members of the Russell Curling Club.
- This membership type DOES NOT include participation in the Learn to Curl sessions.
Learn to Curl Membership +
- Learn to Curl is a program for adults that covers topics such as equipment, safety, curling skills, rules, and strategy in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- In addition to the program, you are eligible to select one league in each of the Fall (Oct to Dec) and Winter (Jan to March/April) sessions.
- This membership type is only available to members who participate in the Learn to Curl program.
Youth Membership +
- There are 2 categories for youth membership based on the child’s age at June 30th:
- Little Rocks (7 to 12 years of age) which is aimed at inexperienced youth curlers with emphasis on learning the basics of curling. Both little rocks and normal granite curling stones may be used depending on size and strength of the child.
- Bantam (13 to 17) which is aimed at older youth curlers and will be part instructional with an emphasis on game play. Only regular rocks will be used in the Bantam league.
Associate Membership +
- The Associate membership is for curlers who do not want to commit to regular league play but are interested in becoming a club member and who have the ability to spare throughout the season.
- Associates can:
- spare as many times as they wish but they cannot hold a permanent position on any given team;
- participate in RCC bonspiels and access practice ice time.