Each member is responsible to track their own volunteer hours. The Volunteer Coordinator may contact you first to volunteer for an event if you have not yet completed your mandatory 8 hours per year.
Here's how to track your hours:
- Login to www.russellcurlingclub.com
In the Member menu, select My Volunteer Hours under Member Information
In the calendar, click on the date you volunteered - the date will populate the date field, e.g. "2018-09-13"
- In the Event drop down, select how you volunteered. For example if you are assigned to bar by your League Convenor, select "Bar - Open & Close" or "Bar - Main".
- For Events "Bonspiels" and "Club Support", also select the Task details, e.g. "Administration (Fundraising, ...)". Add an optional Comment.
- Enter the time in hours:minutes, separated by a colon ":", e.g. "2:00", then click SAVE
- Your volunteer hours will be recorded below; you can click the EDIT button to make changes, or DELETE to remove it