If you tried curling once or twice in High School gym class, or have been watching it on TV and now want to join a club, the Learn To Curl program is right for you.
The RCC offers a Learn To Curl program exclusively to new RCC members at a discounted price.
The program includes:
- 4 evenings of off-ice instruction and on-ice training in October
- Membership to one regular league
- Space is limited to emphasize instruction
- Each session we work on skills, starting with the slide delivery, and we build until all skills are covered.
- At the end of the program, each participant will know how to deliver a rock, understand what curling rotations are and understand how and the importance of sweeping.
- Session 1: Club orientation and equipment selection
New members wanting to join the Learn to Curl Program should select "Yes" they are interested to join on the Club Member registration form.